WhatsApp, itself, is definitely a very useful smartphone application, but the way we become obsessive and overly active on using it, creates several mental health problems that we either never notice or notice and feel very restless about it.
There are some common habits, behaviors and patterns seen in Pakistani WhatsApp users. These habits are found in WhatsApp users from other regions as well, but this article is specifically written for Pakistani audience. Following are 14 Things Every Pakistani Do on WhatsApp, these signs show that you are addicted to WhatsApp.
1) You Change your display pic more often than DP of Facebook
2) You Keep an eye on profile pictures of others
3) You Secretly notice the last seen of others
4) You Turn off your own 'last seen' but turn it on for few seconds to see the last seen of others
5) You Change your WhatsApp status more often than status update on FB
6) You Prefer to text on WhatsApp than traditional SMS
7) You Give more importance to your phone
8) You Get desperate when blue ticks appear and the person doesn't reply back
9) You hate when person replies slower than you
10) You Check phone in the middle of night
11) You and your friends remind hundred times to WhatsApp each others' pics
12) You Join a lot of WhatsApp group