You can not enjoy a road-trip with friends or a picnic with family unless you are properly prepared for it. If you are a amateur traveler, like most of us, you might have amazing plans for adventure to create a memorable journey, and it may get ruined by lack of proper preparation.
Truly best vacations do not just happen. They NEED to be made best and worth your time with pre-planning. Here is small list of important things you must have in order to enjoy your next trip.
1) TimeIf you are short of time, chances are, you won't enjoy even that small amount of time that you have in hand. No one can enjoy anything in fury. So before planning a trip, make yourself available in all senses. Get enough off-days from your work, and make sure everyone in your trip has the same amount of time available for that trip.
2) MoneyYou would generally find that most of the places you travel to, are expensive than your hometown or where you live. Well, this is something not in your control. So better you keep this factor in mind and carry enough money to afford general items. Moreover, be a little open in spending money while on trip. What would be the benefit of visiting Saif ul Malook Lake and not doing boating there thinking it costs Rs. 300 more than the boating at a canal in your hometown. Experiences comes with a cost, don't be too reluctant in spending money if you have enough of it.
3) InterestWell, you know what it means. Without interest, you won't enjoy even if someone takes you to the Moon. One must have interest in something in order to enjoy it. Make sure you are truly interested in visiting a place and not just going there because you friend said you 100 times.
4) InformationThis is important. Lets say you with your 4 friends plan to visit Northern Areas of Pakistan, have enough time and enough money for it, but have no information about prominent places, weather conditions, roads, if your car is powerful enough to travel on those roads etc, then chances are, you guys would have to suffer at some stages even though you eventually reach at desired places.
5) Right CompanyGo with people full of life any day and you would enjoy the journey more than the destination. Try to have people in your company that are fun to travel with. Be that kind of person too whom people love to carry along on picnics and trips. Sing songs, play games, respect others and have fun as much as you can.
6) Sense of ObservationYou must pay attention to what comes by during your journey. If you are just too busy in gossiping and doing routine things while on trip, you would miss so many things that might had interest you and made your trip memorable.
7) Give yourself a break from MobileIdea of vacation is to disconnect yourself from routine life. But if you still stay stuck to your mobile then you won't be able to enjoy much. Better be present where you are and enjoy.
These are the basic things that you must keep in mind in order to enjoy a trip. I hope this general list would help you in planning your trips in future. Keep visiting this blog as there is much more to come to make your journeys special.