1) ShogranAn extremely beautiful hill top situated on a green plateau in the Kaghan Valley, KPK. Extreme snowfall in winters and a cozy weather during summers, this is the best honeymoon destination. You get chance to visit several nearby attractions including Siri-Paye Meadows, Makran Peak, Kiwai etc. Shogran has some of the best hotels with wonderful views that gives special treatment to their customers on honeymoon.
2) Shangrila ResortsAnother wonderful honeymoon destination with a lake view. You can travel via road or can take flight from Islamabad. This beautiful place is in Skardu, Gilgit-Baltistan. Must have this place in your honeymoon destination.
3) Murree / BhurbanOne of the most visited tourist spot and the most popular honeymoon destination in Pakistan. Murree has numerous hotels that are very comfortable for couples on their honeymoon. Apart from visiting Murree's Mall Road, you must visit the nearby places including Ayubia, Nathiagali, Dongagali, Bhurban, Patriata, Khanaspur, Kashmir Point.
4) Neelam ValleyIt is called heaven on earth. It gives you breath taking and lush green views. Azad Kashmir's this valley is extremely romantic and you should consider this too. Keran, Arang Kel, Sharda, Taobat, Neelam Valley has countless beautiful towns and villages that can make your honeymoon memorable and joyful.
5) NaranAnother most popular and most frequently visited destination. It is a beautiful part of Kaghan Valley and hosts so many beautiful landscapes. Saiful Malook lake is a must-to-visit place, apart from this, you should visit other nearby places including Lulusar Lake, Lalazar Meadows, Kunhar River, Rafting place. This is another very comfortable place to visit for honeymoon.
6) Swat ValleySwat valley is one of the most beautiful valleys of Pakistan.This valley has beautiful places that one must consider for their honeymoon.There are several lakes that can add charms in your honeymoon, as well as you should must visit Bahrain, Kalam Valley and Malam Jabba upon making this valley your honeymoon destination.
7) Hunza ValleyHunza Valley is home to Pakistan's most unique and picturesque views. Lakes, mountains, lakes and a beautiful paved road makes Hunza valley a lovely choice for honeymoon. You get to visit so many places that makes your honeymoon even more productive in terms of things-to-experience.
8) Fairy MeadowsIn the lap of Nanga Parbat mountain, their lies a beautiful place called fairy meadows. These views can make every one fall in love with them. Must consider this place if you have plans of camping with your partner, else there are many cottages too that can host love birds.
Without a doubt these are most romantic places in Pakistan too. Have a beautiful love-life, best of luck.