These stats are from annual reports of these firms. Since last year's annual reports of these companies shared detail data about remuneration of executives, so these figure belong to previous year. Most of these firms increase incentives of their CEOs from 30% to 200% annually (some banks even decrease remuneration), so you can get an idea what their salaries can be this year.
1) UBL CEO - Rs. 146 million
2) NIB CEO - Rs. 133.4 million
3) Standard Chartered CEO - Rs.102.6 million
4) Meezan Bank CEO - Rs 61.1 million
5) Habib Bank CEO - Rs 53.1 million
6) Faysal Bank CEO - Rs 48.8 million
7) Allied Bank CEO - Rs 43.2 million
A question arises that why chief executives are paid such huge amount of money? Well, they are the people who set visions, missions and device strategies that give oxygen to organization. So if they are not paid satisfactory amounts with lavishing perks, they might don't put best of their efforts for the success of their company.